The NCNM Laboratory, housed in our teaching clinic on campus, is moderate complexity CLIA certified for in-house testing. Additionally, the lab contracts with outside reference laboratories for further testing options.
|Monday||9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 – 11:30 a.m.|
SpectraCell draws are only available Monday through Friday before 2 p.m.
TB Quantiferon tests are done the first Tuesday of the month.
Reference laboratories may have exceptions for certain types of testing, which we must observe.
NCNM Laboratory Services
The NCNM lab offers the following in-house tests:
|CBC with DifferentialCholestech Whole Blood Lipid Panel
Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate
Whole Blood Glucose
Fecal Occult Blood (iFOB)
H pylori Breath Test
KOH prep (Skin Scraping, Wet Prep)
Whole Blood Mono
|Neutrophilic Hypersegmentation IndexUrine Pregnancy Test
TB Mantoux Skin Test
Urinalysis with Microscopic
Lactulose Breath Test (SIBO)
The NCNM lab also contracts with these reference labs:
- Quest, Labcorp, Rhein, Interpath (general and special chemistry, immunology, etc.)
- DiagnosTechs, Genova, MetaMetrix, SpectraCell (in depth nutritional and metabolic testing)
- US Biotek, Meridian Valley (allergy /hypersensitivity, hormones, etc.)
- Doctors Data (Heavy Metals, Nutritional Elements in Blood, Urine or Hair).
- ZRT (Salivary Hormones, etc.)
- Medical Lab Associates (Pathology: Paps, Biopsies, HPV, etc.)
New reference laboratories are added periodically.