Housed in the NCNM Teaching Clinic, the Medicinary offers a comprehensive selection of supplements, herbs, homeopathic remedies, tinctures and other products. These are available to the public and physicians, as well as our clinic patients, through walk-in service, and mail order. We serve the providers, students and patients of the clinic in addition to off–site health care providers and customers.
Specialty products include:
- Professional lines of vitamins and other supplements
- Extensive selection of homeopathic remedies (liquid and pellets)
- Bulk dry herbs (primarily organic and locally sourced)
- Broad collection of herbal tinctures
- Custom tea mixes, herbal tinctures, and flower essences
- Chinese herbs in bulk and granule forms
- Over–the–counter Chinese patents, topical products and some acupuncture supplies
- Special orders
3025 SW Corbett Avenue | Portland, OR 97201
On the corner of SW Porter St. and Corbett Ave. Parking is accessible from Porter Street.
Directions to the Medicinary
Parking for the Medicinary is accessible from SW Porter St.
Construction Update: Traffic flow in and out of the NCNM campus will be altered as a result of planned traffic safety improvements by the Oregon Department of Transportation. Road construction to implement these changes is scheduled to begin in June 2013 and end in the fall. These will be permanent changes.
Map & Directions for entering & exiting the NCNM campus with traffic flow changes.