Housed in the NCNM Teaching Clinic, the Medicinary offers a comprehensive selection of supplements, herbs, homeopathic remedies, tinctures and other products. These are available to the public and physicians, as well as our clinic patients, through walk-in service, and mail order. We serve the providers, students and patients of the clinic in addition to off–site health care providers and customers.
Specialty products include:
- Professional lines of vitamins and other supplements
- Extensive selection of homeopathic remedies (liquid and pellets)
- Bulk dry herbs (primarily organic and locally sourced)
- Broad collection of herbal tinctures
- Chinese herbs in bulk and granule forms
- Over–the–counter Chinese patents, topical products and some acupuncture supplies
- Special orders
3025 SW Corbett Avenue | Portland, OR 97201
On the corner of SW Porter St. and Corbett Ave. Parking is accessible from Porter Street.
Phone: 503.552.1999 | Fax: 503.827.8460
Directions to the Medicinary
Parking for the Medicinary is accessible from SW Porter St.